Skip to content

Online services

Apply for a residential connection

Maybe you've just purchased a block of land and want to power up a shed, perhaps you're re-developing an existing dwelling into a triplex - whatever the reason if you require a new connection you'll find the answers here.

Apply for a commercial connection

Getting ready for business and the lights have never been on? Whatever the new power need in a commercial premise, we'll help determine what connection suits your needs.

Calculators & tools

All the software, tools and calculators you need to ensure your designs meet our requirements.

External design and construct

Design process assistance for creating a large development (subdivision or streetlighting).


Need to disconnect your electricity supply or isolate the electricity network?

Modify your power supply

Sometimes your energy needs change or you want underground power.

New meter installations

Find information on the application process & contacts for a new meter connection.

Streetlights and unmetered supplies

Unmetered supplies are available to local government authorities, government agencies and approved providers of specialised services. They are used for services such as traffic signals, streetlights, signs, railway crossing boom gates and bus shelters.

Temporary power

Temporary power supply allows builders and trades to work when there is no permanent connection to the site. To set up a temporary supply account contact your retailer and then refer to one of these services.

Application for clearance

If you're subdividing your land, you'll need to apply for clearance once you have Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC) approval.

Planning your project

Assess the feasibility of a project or check to see if it meets our requirements.