Skip to content

What if the cause of the shock is wiring in my property?

What if the cause of the shock is wiring in my property?

If it is found that the cause of the electric shock is not due to the network connection, it is likely that the issue is with the wiring in your property and may need to inspected/rectified by a qualified electrician. The responsibility to source and pay for the electrician is with the property owner. If you are renting, this responsibility sits with your landlord and they should be notified immediately so that appropriate actions can be taken to remedy the issue.