The terms used in these conditions have the same meaning as in the Electricity Networks Access Code 2004.
1. The approved inverter system must not be connected after the expiry date recorded on the approval.
2. Approval is void should the application details be subsequently found to be invalid.
3. All installations must:
4. For new installations:
5. Installations with a battery must comply with Western Power’s requirements set out in the Battery Inverter System Requirements document or the Network Integration Guidelines when it supersedes the battery document.
6. All electrical installation, commissioning and maintenance work wherever required must be carried out by an electrical contractor licensed under the Electricity (Licensing) Regulations, 1991.
7. Western Power may inspect the installation from time to time to ensure continued compliance with these requirements. In the event that we consider that the installation poses a threat to safety, to quality of supply or to the integrity of the distribution system we may disconnect the equipment.