Skip to content

Can I submit my service request if I have submitted my notice of completion for a temporary disconnection?

No. A temporary disconnection can only be requested after submitting a Preliminary Notice and before submitting a Notice of Completion, as the purpose of this service is to enable electrical work to be completed safely.