Skip to content


What more do I need to know about the termination of consumer mains?

  • Your electrical contractor will need to complete the installation by installing your meter and terminating the consumer mains.
  • If your consumer mains are larger than 35mm2, we will need to terminate them for you instead.

Need to speak to someone?

We're here to help.
Call us on 13 10 87 (7am-5pm Monday to Friday) or
email your enquiry to