Skip to content


What more do I need to know about the removal or relocation of a mini pillar?

  • There are some physical clearances that are required between the electricity network and your equipment
  • Your electrical contractor will need to complete the relocation by terminating the consumer mains
  • If your consumer mains are larger than 35mm2, we will need to terminate them for you
  • If you want to relocate the dome onto a neighbour’s property you will need to include their written approval with your application

Need to speak to someone?

We're here to help.
Call us on 13 10 87 (7am-5pm Monday to Friday) or
email your enquiry to