What more do I need to know about the relocation or removal of a high voltage or low voltage cable?
- There are some physical clearances that are required between the electricity network and your equipment
- Sometimes an easement will be required if the cable will be running through private property - we will let you know if this is the case
- Your cables need to be installed within 0-500mm alignment from the property boundary
- The minimum depth is 850mm, or 1200mm if in private property
- Cables out of alignment need physical protection installed