Skip to content


What more do I need to know about single residential connections?

  • Your point of connection to the electricity network will either be single phase or three phase, depending on the surrounding network
  • Wherever possible we will provide an underground connection via a green dome
  • There are some physical clearances that are required between the electricity network and your equipment. 
  • You will need an electrical contractor to install your meter and terminate your consumer mains.

If your consumer mains are larger than 35mm2, we will need to terminate them for you instead.


Need to speak to someone?

We're here to help.
Call us on 13 10 87 (7am-5pm Monday to Friday) or
email your enquiry to