If you have something unique to bring to our organisation then we would like to hear from you!
To apply for an advertised role at Western Power simply select ‘apply’ on the role you would like to apply for and follow the prompts. If you would like to work for us but there are no relevant roles currently advertised, we encourage you to submit an expression of interest. We will keep your resume on record and touch base with you should anything of relevance become available.
As part of the selection process you will be asked to provide:
- A current resume
- Verified copies of your right to work (passport, birth certificate or visa documents)
- Verified copies of your qualifications and relevant licences
- The names and contact details of two recent direct managers who we can contact for references
We may also ask you for one or more of the following:
- Phone interview
- Face-to-face interview
- Attend an assessment centre
- Reference checking
- Pre-employment medical assessments including drug and alcohol screening
- A national police history check
- Psychometric/behavioural assessments
If a test or exercise is required you will be given details and time to prepare.
Keep up-to-date by registering your interest for future opportunities and regularly checking the current opportunities.