If you have something unique to bring to our organisation then we would like to hear from you!
To apply for an advertised role at Western Power simply select ‘apply’ on the role you would like to apply for and follow the prompts.
As part of the selection process you will be asked to provide:
- A current resume
- Certified copies of your right to work (passport, birth certificate or visa documents)
- Certified copies of your qualifications and relevant licences
- The names and contact details of two recent direct managers who we can contact for references
We may also ask you for one or more of the following:
- Phone interview
- Face-to-face interview
- Attend an assessment centre
- Pre-employment medical assessments including drug and alcohol screening
- A current national police clearance
- Psychometric/behavioural assessments
If a test or exercise is required you will be given details and time to prepare.