Skip to content
What is a ‘NMI’ number and where can I find it?
- NMI stands for National Metering Identifier.
- Your NMI:
- Will always start with the digits ‘800’ and is 11 digits in length
- Can be found on you ‘self-reading due’ reminder notification from Western Power (either email or SMS), and
- Can be found on your most recent Synergy bill, under the section ‘Your energy supply details’ on page 2.
- Don’t have a reminder or electricity bill handy? Please contact Synergy to be provided with your NMI.