Skip to content

What do I need to do to get an advanced meter now?

Your meter can be replaced by Western Power if your retailer requests a new meter at your property (e.g. to support a product or service ordered from your retailer).  If you wish to explore this option, please visit your retailer’s website. Retailers will be providing information over the coming months as to the availability and products on offer.