Skip to content

How can I lodge a complaint?


Search, or browse through the topics below to find answers.

How can I lodge a complaint?

You can lodge a complaint with us in any of the following ways:

  • Call us on 13 10 87 between 7am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
  • Complete an online complaints form
  • Write to us at: Complaints Team, Locked Bag 2520, Perth WA 6001

If you have hearing or speech difficulties call the National Relay Service on 1800 13 13 51.
If you require language assistance, call the telephone interpreter service (TIS National) on 13 14 50.