- Leadership team
- Corporate governance
- The Board
- Board committees
- Disclosure, reporting and communication with the Minister
- Risk management
- External auditor procedures
- Performance evaluation
- Codes of conduct & diversity
- ASX Principles compliance checklist
- Safety and health vision
- How Western Power is regulated
- Access Arrangement
- Media updates
- Community brochures
- Reports and publications
- Annual Reports
- Annual Planning Report
- Annual reliability and power quality report
- Network Management Plan
- Photovoltaic (PV) Report
- Quarterly Reports
- Record Keeping Report
- Service Standard Performance Report
- Statement of Corporate Intent
- Strategic Energy Initiative submissions
- 2009 Toodyay fire report
- Technical guidelines and manuals
- Leadership team
- Environmental programs
- Community investment and sponsorships
Scitech discovery centre
We are proud to be a founding sponsor of Scitech.
For more than two decades, we have worked with Scitech to make science and energy an interesting learning experience. Through this partnership, we are able to educate West Australians from all over the state about energy efficiency.
As part of our sponsorship, a new ‘energy zone’ was launched in 2009 by the Minister for Energy, the Hon. Peter Collier MLC. The exhibits are interactive and help visitors learn about energy in a fun and engaging way, exploring areas such as electricity generation and consumption as well as the workings of a power station.
“These hands on activities help to harness our children’s enthusiasm for learning and develop their understanding of how energy works,” Mr Collier said.
The new energy gallery has plenty of opportunities for teachers and students to explore the Energy and Change strand of the WA Curriculum Framework.
To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.